Automotive Service Apprentice
Colonial Honda is seeking a. Automotive Service Apprentice to join our team in. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today!
As a Licensed Automotive Technician you will have excellent diagnostic skills and pride in workmanship.
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Have a valid Motor Vehicle Inspection License
- Inspect, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems as required
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Diagnose faults and confirm findings with supervisor
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
- Flexible shift options including a week-on, week-off schedule
To apply for this position, please click the link below!
The Steele Auto Group is a highly successful organization that has continued to build upon its reputation for great customer service and for being an employer who values loyalty, hard work and integrity. Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.